Top educational speakers provide an opportunity for your audience to learn and grow from leading experts in their respective fields. Educational guest and keynote speakers may speak in person or virtually for events, ranging from large conferences to informal webinars. In doing so, they improve your employees’ knowledge and skills in areas such as finance, personal development, marketing and branding, sales, corporate culture and more.
Educational speakers also bring added excitement and diversity to your corporate event. They come from a variety of backgrounds with inspiring stories and fresh, actionable ideas. Their ranks include top motivational authors and experts, personal development coaches and experts in every field related to business and personal growth. And with the right booking agency, learning how to hire the right public speaker is now easier than ever.
With that in mind, let’s look at some specific areas where your conference, convention, customer engagement webinar or other event will benefit from an educational speaker. We’ll also share some top speakers to check out so you can get started on your most memorable and informative institutional gathering ever.
Greater financial literacy improves the security of your employees and associates. Booking a top financial education guest speaker provides valuable insights, budgeting strategies and actionable information for your staff. They will learn methods to spend and invest more wisely, working their way to a debt-free life.
Improving the financial wellness of your staff also provides cost-saving benefits for your company. Without debt and other financial worries, employees focus better at work and increase their individual and team productivity. Promoting financial security among your staff may also reduce employee turnover and improve mental well-being, providing long-term benefits all around.
Top financial education keynote speakers to book
- Anthony O’Neal is more than the bestselling author of Debt Free Degree. He serves as a leading voice in personal finance. We featured O’Neal in our Speaker Spotlight series for his gift in making every presentation real, relatable and actionable. In fact, his virtual and in-person keynote addresses have helped more than 250,000 people achieve financial freedom.
Learn more and check booking availability for O’Neal.
- Business mentor and keynote speaker Sharon Lechter has advised two U.S. presidents in financial literacy. Recognized globally for her financial expertise, she is also the five-time New York Times bestselling author of such books as Think and Grow Rich for Women. Lechter has delivered addresses for Harvard University, World Financial Group, American Express and many other major institutions.
Learn more and check booking availability for Lechter.
Even with the most innovative products on the market, sales teams can miss the mark. Leaders rightly focus on product training and incentives as tools to improve numbers, but in that process, they might miss more global sales strategies and team development.
Top educational sales speakers provide a collective pause to the daily pursuit. As outside voices, they offer fresh perspectives and motivation to bring your team up to peak performance. They also provide insider knowledge in necessary sales skills such as lead generation, customer service, closing deals and building relationships. Educational sales speakers also build team confidence and morale to further boost your sales.
Top sales training keynote speakers to book
- Many corporate insiders consider real estate mogul and celebrity speaker Grant Cardone to be a top sales trainer. He owns and operates multiple privately held companies, including Cardone Capital. Known for his mastery in crowdfunding, his social media influence spans the globe. As the bestselling author of 11 business books, he brings unmatched wisdom and excitement to any sales training event.
Learn more and check booking availability for Cardone.
- Sjodin Communications founder Terri Sjodin provides street-savvy keynote presentations that bring your sales force to top performance. Her addresses are always polished and persuasive, making her a favorite guest of Bloomberg, CNN, CNBC and other media outlets. Her bestselling book Small Message, Big Impact has earned her recognition as a lasting influence among today’s top sales educators.
Learn more and check booking availability for Sjodin.
Corporate culture and productivity
Some of the most innovative and successful leaders struggle just as their company gets legs and grows. This fact may seem counterintuitive, but transformational growth often leads to changes in corporate culture and workflow.
Corporate culture experts assist your entire organization in navigating both the ebbs and flows. Internally, these professional speakers assist you with best methods proven to increase employee satisfaction, productivity, creativity and more. Stakeholders also benefit through enhanced public reputation that helps you attract top talent in your industry.
Top educators in corporate culture and productivity to book
- Kevin Karschnik knows that the best-performing corporate cultures rely on effective leadership communications. Through dynamic and engaging keynote addresses, he assists top companies such as Dell, Emerson and Venterra to navigate today’s complex and rapidly evolving business environments. In fact, he has assisted more than 100 companies in 14 countries with building better-performing cultures through topics such as “Positivity Under Pressure” and “Agile Leadership.”
Learn more and check booking availability for Karschnik.
- Corporate culture expert Dan Heath knows the benefits of corporate education at an unmatched level. He is a senior fellow at Duke University’s Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship and founder of the innovative education company, Thinkwell. Named by Fast Company as one of the 1,000 “Most Creative People In Business,” Heath delivers keynote addresses and guest talks that guide your company through change, improve decision-making and solve problems before they happen.
Learn more and check booking availability for Heath.
Marketing, branding and influence
In marketing and public relations, it’s easy to get embroiled in the logistics of ad buys, digitization and audience reach. These items are critical, but not at the cost of losing sight of your main overarching goal: gaining influence among clients, prospects and community and institutional stakeholders.
By booking the best educational speakers in corporate branding, you don’t lose the creative talent you’ve built. Instead, you gain a broader, strategic perspective from an expert in the field, plus a more robust brand identity, better strategic campaigns and the best digital tools to gain a competitive edge shift and refocus to a broader picture. That is, to better influence the decisions of everyone you reach.
Top marketing and branding educators to book
- Courtney Keating has served as chief marketing officer for two major brands, including her current position at eXp Realty, the fastest growing residential real estate brokerage firm in the world. In each role, Keating leads in reenvisioning marketing strategies at a global level. She also led transformative strategies for CoreLogic, General Electric and Roostify. As a keynote speaker and digital-first marketing educator, she brings unmatched experience, expertise and energy to your company event.
Learn more and check booking availability for Keating.
- Failure to take decisive action holds back individuals and companies. Branding strategist and educator Michelle Poler lives by the phrase, “Fear less, do more.” By challenging her audiences to seek growth over safety, Poler has inspired audiences from across the globe to reach maximum influence. This TEDx speaker has assisted top companies such as Facebook, Microsoft, NBC Universal and others to improve their brand recognition and global influence.
Learn more and check booking availability for Poler.
Book your next educational keynote speaker
After more than a century as a leader in professional growth, SUCCESS now brings top keynote and educational talent directly to your stage. Browse our extensive list of celebrity, motivational, TEDx and bestselling keynote speakers by category.
Or simply contact SUCCESS Speakers Bureau with your speaker preferences and event needs. Not only will we find the best educational speaker or professional coach, but we will also save you time and money by handling all of the important booking details!